"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Monday 16 December 2013

The Beginning (2)

Let's start from the beginning. I still remember when my friends and I went to watch the Sex and the city 2. movie in Chelsea (you can guess how long ago I started this business) In the first 5 minutes I saw the trailer of the movie Eat, pray, love.. and I still can hear the sentence saying: “Let yourself to go!” That was a sign from the Universe I needed! That time I was working in a restaurant at Notting Hill and felt I'm the hamster in the wheel that just keeps turning and turning and the time just passing by. From the very first moment, I felt this movie was about me – whatever the end could be. I could easily imagine myself as Julia Roberts craving for freedom, finding the way out of daily problems and live the life in its wholeness. I wanted to take a deep breath and to feel I'm still alive!

After a couple of weeks, I got an email from an agency that they were looking for girls to work in Greece as a hostess/dancer. That's it. The decision has been made. 

If you'd like to read more, check out my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment