"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Thursday 26 December 2013

Merry Christmas in Luxembourg

I was not supposed to be here. My original plan was to work in Reykjavik, in Iceland, for the holiday season as I know Nordic people are crazy about Christmas parties. But one day before my flight, my agency called me that the club has troubles with license and it's shut down by the police for the moment, but the owner still wants me to go there as they can get the licence back in any time. So I flew there and was waiting for 2 weeks for something to happen but the club was still closed... After 2 weeks I have left with disappointment and came here, to Luxembourg.

First thing to make it clear, yes, there are agencies to cooperate between clubs and girls. Usually, clubs don't like girls working without an agency. And personally, I prefer to work with agencies because if something happens they are there to help (like finding a new place in short notice if necessary) and it's a safer way for the dancer because they already know the club and its conditions, less unexpected thing could happen.


You can read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment