"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Wednesday 15 October 2014

When airports give you extra excitement

Yesterday I arrived in Paris. I passed the passport control, just needed to get my suitcase and let's go to work. Bags are coming. You know the strange feeling when there are less and fewer bags on the conveyor belt but you're still waiting for yours. Waiting... and waiting. Meanwhile, I had lots of thing in my head. I think you realise you travel a lot when you have more problems at the airports with missing bags, delayed or cancelled flights. Well, this year I had enough...


To read more, go to my website.

2 comments:

  1. just read your article about airport ....
    I think cab drivers are also an interesting story - especially when they give you a well paid tour through the whole city when you only want to get to the hotel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes, for sure! Luckily it never happened to me. Not even in Macau where the Chinese taxi drivers are extremely rude.

      Delete