"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Sunday 4 January 2015

Andiamo, prego, tutti frutti, macaroni


After 1 week of working in Pescara, I still haven't decided if I like it here or not. I'm wondering how other clubs work in Italy because this one has a strange system for me. When I think I've seen every type of clubs I always must realise I haven't and some place still can hold some surprise. 
Why Pescara? Simply because one of my agency has contact with the club here and they offered a higher salary if I start between Christmas and New Year's Eve. That's why. Some men suggested me to work in Milan as it is a wealthy city, but I don't know any clubs there or even an agency that works with any clubs there.

To find out more, visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment