"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Dollar? No dollar? Scheiße egal!

(I would translate it as f***it, doesn't matter.)

I like the system when the club has its own house dollars for tipping the dancers. It's like Monopoly money, fun and can give a solid income on a busy night. In Germany most of the clubs have them. When I finish my 2 songs stage performance, I go topless to each customers asking for dollars and they put it in my string. End of the night each dollar count €0.5 to my budget, which is not a lot but if the night was busy it's easy to collect 50-100 dollars, sometimes even more. We share the tips with the club, so the club keeps the other €0.5. It's fair enough, in some clubs I'm not allowed to keep the tips at all. I like when the club makes the customers buy the dollars. Let's say the entrance fee is €10 but they get 10 dollars. Like it was in Luxembourg. In that case, even if they don't pay anything to the girls, each customer give tips at least. And they rarely take it home keeping it as a souvenir.

To find out more, visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment