"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Working with agencies

Some people are still wondering how I get the jobs in all those amazing countries. And when I say I work with different agencies, they scratch their heads. Yes, there are agencies for strippers! So here is a little explanation.
If I know the agency, I go to the website and check all the clubs they offer, I pick one or two and email them if there is free space in that particular club or if I can fit in the frame. Usually, they answer relatively quickly. I don't pay commission to the agencies, but usually, they get money after me from the club. For example, in some clubs, if I go with an agency, I get let's say €10 less daily salary than the girls who don't work with an agency. But at the same time, I save energy to apply to each clubs separately and asking about details of work. As I mentioned in December going to interviews was a nightmare and it was lots of time wasters. With an agency that all, I can avoid. Also, I have to be careful about which agency I can trust. Here are some I worked recently and I've got what they offered on the site.

To read more, check out my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment