"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Friday 12 June 2015

Just some thoughts..

I'm really on a deep level of understanding myself more and I made some amazing discovery. I realised what is my true problem in this industry. I'm way TOO FEMININE for this work! You think it's great, a stripper must be feminine. A feminine woman is more pleasure for the eyes. But it's not exactly the truth.
The woman seduces. But this work is not about seduction any more. It's manipulation. How can we get more money out of the guy, how can we keep him all night in the club to spend more, how can we get some cash from him. Seduction? Ehh.. pure manipulation. Now you think there is not a big difference between the two. Indeed it's huge! When a woman seduces, she places the man in the centre of her attention. When she manipulates him, the focus on the thing what she can get from him. In our case, that's his wallet. The man who belongs to this wallet?? Kidding, right?


To read more, go to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment