"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Sunday 2 March 2014

My Big Dream - Japan

Actually, it's not only Japan but Japan at the Sakura. When you can see cherry blossoms all over the place! And now I'm just a few days away to reach that dream.


Since I travel and I do this job, that was something I liked about Japanese people and culture. As I worked as a hostess in clubs and all the hostessing kind of jobs related to their geisha culture, I often said if I could go to Japan and work there for a while, it would be a next step on the carrier ladder for me. (If this carrier ladder exists in this kind of job) I even intend to learn their language. To all my French customers, I'm very sorry but I would rather learn Japanese than French! They say it's very easy to learn. Not to write, but to speak. So why not? I already can count to 10: ichi..ni..san..shi..go..roku..nana..hachi..ku..juu


You can read more here.

1 comment:

  1. It interests me very much what you write about the relationship from your friend and i agree with your comments...and lively Japan! You arrive!

    ReplyDelete