"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Friday 7 March 2014

Why I'm single and the reason behind

I've heard so many times from guys: “I don't believe that you are single.” You believe it or not, I am. I usually tell customers that it's not easy to find the right one when I'm always on the go. (Sometimes I'm actually very tempted to say yes, of course, I have one in every capital!) But I really mean it. 2 weeks here, 3 months there, it's not enough time to build up a committed relationship. And if I find someone nice that we have the vibe, from the beginning it's determined as we both know I don't stay long. I haven't find the person or place that's worth enough to make me stop and stay.
Which is a lie itself. I've found that special person or at least I thought so. We met just a few weeks before my contract finished. We had some special time together than he took me to the airport and I left him with a promise to keep in touch. I left him not even another country but another continent.

If you'd like to read more, go to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment