"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Saturday 13 September 2014

Good bye Skegness!

Last week was raining. I thought this week won't be different. But I'm happy for these days in this small room alone (in the one with the window!) because I can focus on more writing and I had time for some "emotional housecleaning". This year I wanted to go to the pilgrim's road to Santiago de Compostella but it requires some financial background what I don't have this very right moment. Hopefully, my bank account balance will be more stable on the spring and I can rethink it. I have this feeling that I want to be a little isolated from people. I think it's normal if you constantly work with people (drunk, stupid,  arrogant and loud people..) to be alone in your own world to recharge your batteries. Skegness is the best from that point. 


To read more, please visit my website.

2 comments:

  1. good idea with the pilgrim - start in spring when its getting warmer :-)
    sometimes people need to be alone to reflect their live and get an understanding about the situation we are in ....
    i can understand, just grabbing my bike and cycling around on weekends ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's well said darling! So happy cycling on the weekend! I'm back in business so my weekend won't be peaceful.. ;)

      Delete