"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Sunday 28 September 2014

My dog-lover ex

I love animals. Although I'm a cat person, I do love dogs as well. Ok, not those portable handbag dogs. They are cute but for me, the meaning of a dog starts somewhere at a normal height. But after experiencing this story I was not able even to look at them for a while. 
I was dating a guy who had a small female dog. Of course, I knew him from the club I used to work at that time. But I thought he is a fantastic man. We shared the same way of thinking, a similar mentality from the beginning,  same interest. He was a strong character,  manly, like a big silent warrior. You know the kind you know you can rely on. He will be there any time you need him. So what about the dog then? No, the story is not that bad as you think, but definitely one of the weirdest that ever happened to me. 


To find out more, visit my website.

5 comments:

  1. all kind of people do exist ...
    many people today are more attached to their facebook account than to their partners ...
    e.g. having 10.000 followers but no one is coming to my funeral ...
    thats why I do not like this kind of communities ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, maybe I have the special talent to find all those weirdos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha ...
    ok long story short - one of my colleague is uploading everything on facebook (i mean everything) and his girlfriend is kind of pissed and asked him why ?
    He told her: when i gonna die my 10.000 followers will know ...
    she replied: you think someone will come to your funeral from your facebook friends - really ?
    So right now we call him Mr 10.000

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny story. But for me what he's doing clearly nothing else just attention seeking. Maybe he doesn't get that attention what he wants/needs from his girlfriend and he is seeking it somewhere else. Apparently on Facebook. As more as merrier.
    I don't judge their relationship, I don't know the details. But I noticed those who have a balanced relationship barely use Facebook..

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTF????????? :/

    ReplyDelete