"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Sunday 16 November 2014

Thank you for reading!

I feel this is a good time to say thank you to all reading my blog. When I started almost a year ago, I never thought it will attract so many people and I will get so many emails and questions. I'm honoured. (OK, I won't mention the guy who emailed me because he wanted to buy my panties...LOL) I'm not the best to keep contact and I have limited time to answer, but I try my best to answer to everyone.
I must say since I came back to London, I had to realise I have not many friends here. I travelled a lot, I have friends all over the world, but I spent very little time here in London in the last 4 years and my friendships became stale. The clubs I used to work here are sold, and the girls I worked with moved to another city or back to their home country. The people from the restaurant never knew where I went after I quit.

To read more, check out my website.

2 comments:

  1. it seems i am the only one commenting your post here :-(
    i think in every job a short break is needed sometimes. When I was working too long for one customer i felt exhausted and tired from people complaining about their life but not willing to change something....
    Just do what you care about and do not listen to the people complaining about your life :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only for you a big Thank You for commenting! :) Most guys just prefer emails or private messages.

      Delete