"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Pushing the limits

When I think I've seen everything, life always is quick over proving me that I'm wrong. I thought in Iceland I worked with the worst kind of dancers ever, the most competitive and the less care about others. Here in Oslo they even worst in my opinion. Before you think I work with Romanians, I must say no. Here the majority of the girls come from Baltic countries and they are extremely rough! They just care about the fast money they can make. The older girls are softer but the young generation is very harsh. Intelligent but harsh.
Just an example to understand their mentality: we walked home after work and a random guy tried to talk to one of them that I would have just ignored, but she answered: “Don't talk, give me money, pizdec!”


If you'd like to find out more, visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment