"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Monday 13 April 2015

Greetings from Belgium!

Although the whole trip didn't start in a smooth way (just as none of them lately) now I find everything fine here. I've worked in Belgium before, both Antwerp and Brussels so I'm a bit familiar with the country, I don't feel a total stranger here.
Why I said it was not a smooth start then? I work the first time with this agency. He's Hungarian. I don't like to work with Hungarians as they seem to overcomplicate everything. This one drove me crazy asking my Hungarian tax number and he just stuck to his point, he didn't want to understand I have no longer tax number or official address in Hungary. But finally, after a short battle, he accepted my English tax number pff...! But it was not all. 

If you'd like to read more, check out my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment