"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Sunday 26 April 2015

When I'm ashamed being Hungarian

I said enough bad things about women with other nationality, it's time to write about my own nation's girls. Just because I got fired from the Brussels club because of them. I'm fully aware it can not be a stereotype because in every nation you can find horrible or extremely nice girls, but this club in Brussels have the selection of the most vulgar, terrible (Hungarian) dancers I've ever worked with! If I said anything bad about Romanians or Russians in this blog, they were innocent angels compare to them. Literally, I got shocked by the way they behaved. For sure there are certain situations when I'm not proud to be Hungarian.

To read more, visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment