"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Friday 17 January 2014

Heading to the Paradise

After 4 weeks hard work in Luxembourg I'm in a need of some rest. You think 'oh you girls just party all night', but this is actually a hard physical job. Wearing high heels, dancing on stage 6-8 times a night, smiling and looking pretty and drinking until you hit the floor.. 6 days a week and 8-10 hours a day. Or sometimes more.

I was absolutely excited and felt lucky when I got the chance to work in Guadeloupe in the West Indies after all. I contacted the owner of the club and I asked if there any place for 2 and he said yes. Great! I've never been to the Caribbean before plus I'm going there with a friend that I haven't seen for ages but before we travelled a lot together. And the work conditions are perfect, the club is open from 11pm to 4am, and only 5 days a week. The owner bought us the tickets, so basically I'm going for a 5 weeks holiday (with a little work) to the Caribbean on extremely low costs. What else could I wish more? Beautiful white sandy beaches, blue sky, clear sea, 28 degrees... and SUN! Yuppie! I've already checked the websites where we can snorkel, sailing, sunbathing. I can't wait!

You can read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment